Mission, vision and strategy
In accordance with the Railway Restructuring Programme, FPC was set up as a national integrated long-distance rail carrier to improve passenger rail service efficiency while ensuring an adequate level of transparency, manageability, and state control.
The Company sees its mission in improving the quality of life by making travel experience as safe, accessible and comfortable as possible for its passengers.
FPC Development Strategy was approved by FPC’s Board of Directors on 28 June 2012.
FPC is a highly efficient, financially sound, innovative, rapidly developing company focused on enhancing its shareholder value
FPC’s core values:
- Customer focus
- Quality and safety
- Social responsibility
- Aspiring to perfection, pro-active approach
- Traditions and corporate culture
- Competence and efficiency
- Ensuring high efficiency
We improve the quality of life by making your travel experience:
- safe –29% reduction in the number of incidents versus 2014
- accessible –4.7% ticket fares1 reduction in real prices in 2015
- comfortable 185 new carriages purchased in 2015 to provide transport services
- Extend the use of dynamic pricing and loyalty programme
- Improve the efficiency of baggage, unaccompanied baggage, and mail transportation
- Optimise investment in rolling stock
- Quick-to-implement product and service improvement measures
- Optimise the route network and develop multimodal transport services
- Optimise product offers
- Develop key skills and competencies in major functional areas